Monday, July 21, 2008

Little Blessing - FO

I went to take a picture after sewing on a quickie label and, as usual, was amazed at just what a wreck my house is at the moment always seems to be. I could not find one single surface that wasn't covered in dust, dog hair, or home wrecking home improvement tools.....

I finally cleared a rocking chair and then the quilt, bears, and light would not cooperate. Anyway, it's done, and ready to go to Lisa who is way more than ready to welcome her new little girl into this world!



















A pic of the whole thing, just for reference.... In case I lose this picture, when I finally get around to making my "quilt book", I can refer here for a picture of this one! Yes, I'm disorganized.































Mom gave me these labels with my name on them, years ago when I first started quilting. They have truly come in handy! I just didn't have it in me to try to embroider a label today. Yay! Off to wrap it and then off to cut more bricks for Rick's quilt.

:)

2 comments:

Karene said...

AWWWW!!!! It turned out SEW cute !!! Love it !!! The three amigos have made three Lil Blessing quilts....ha,ha,ha.

Love ya

Anonymous said...

That turned out beautifully!! Your binding looks awesome, too! I know your buddy is going to love it!