Sunday, July 20, 2008

Finally!

A little action in the "garden"!!

My cantalope plant has several little teentsy babies.....






























And two adolescents!!

















My watermelon finally started doing something!!!
















My zucchini is not yet the proliferative vegetable that I hear other gardeners talking about..... probably because I have collected recipes for zucchini bread, zucchini soup, zucchini saute, breaded/fried zucchini, etc..... Got a little ahead of myself, maybe! But there is another one growing, and LOTS more blossoms.
















My cucumber plant gave me two nice sized ones this morning! Salad for lunch today!

And last but not least..... my pumpkin looks like it has a "premie" on the end of one of the vines! (Click any of these pix to enlarge)






























And if each of those blooms becomes a pumpkin, I'll have a Real Pumpkin Patch! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures of garden progress - you are going to be knee deep in delicious veggies soon! Love ya!