Friday, September 17, 2010

Catching up....#3

Which is really #4, because the Mayor's house was really Catching Up #3, but anyway!!!

These are some pictures from the late yesterday and today - I will put it up as #3 and #4....















Another gorgeous Cody sunrise.

















Embiggen to see herd of antelope in the distance. It's still very early in the morning.
















For my VW bus-loving husband!! They cut a section out of this one, I guess, but I love the paint job!
















This young buck is maybe 15 feet from my car window! We saw these deer on the way to the Wellness Center (where I had a session on the Dreadmill, and my knee lived to tell the tale!)

















Hanging out in the 'hood!































So graceful!

:)

1 comment:

Jacque said...

Where's Thumper?? :)