Sunday, October 15, 2006

A month after my vacation.....

Doesn't seem like a month.....actually seems like longer! I so enjoyed being there with Mom and Dad, soaking up beautiful scenery and time with them....
















It was a nice break....I kept in touch with my business by operating out of my Wyoming office, pictured below:
















We drove into town twice a day to pick up the WiFi signal and let me route work files to my transcriptionists, pick up my own work from my web site, and then we did touristy and fun things after the "work pick up"......

Like lunch at a really cute little cafe....















Or shopping at newly discovered quilting stores.....
















I better break this up into two entries (at least) so that Blogger will accept my posts.....

No comments: