Thursday, May 20, 2010

More Saturday Sampler Minis

The big block (10 inches finished) for this month is done.....

















As for the mini blocks? The three smaller (five inch) blocks we make each month?


















From many teentsy tiny pieces?

















Here's the first one I tried this month (above). And here is the second (below).


















These kicked my butt around the block. But I perservered and baby, I got two of them done last night! The third one I will conquer tonight!




:)

2 comments:

Yvette said...

I love them but you knew I would.

These are great practice for our Farmer's Daughter quilt.

Jacque said...

Those are beautiful! Personally, I would only try the ten inch block, but I'm cowardly about that many tiny pieces! Yours look wonderful!