Friday, March 26, 2010

Next top for crisis centers...

I do not like borders. But I slogged through these last night - the top had been done for a few days and it was bugging me that this was not "finished".

































I'm thinking Yvette can have a field day on this one. She has taken a class and is eligible to rent a long arm at a shop near her.... I told her I could cover the rent (though she is arguing with me about that already!) - and she can practice on the three double bed sized quilts!!

This has much open, simple space in which to play. Even a panto would be perfect.... It will be fun to see how this one finishes up!

Now that that one is off my plate.... I'm going digging in the bin for the next one for the Crisis Center and should be able to start this weekend. :)

2 comments:

Yvette said...

I am so excited!!! I can't wait to play with this on the longarm.

I have been wanting to practice on something like this. I better re-watch the videos to get a refresher course. LOL!

Jacque said...

That is so neat! Yvette will have to post pics of it when she is done!
Love ya,
Sis