Saturday, October 13, 2007

Second Friday - October!

We missed Mr. Patrick this time - he was busy opening a new Chipotle Restaurant in Irvine. Billy and Laurie joined us and we had a really nice dinner together at home. It was Italian night, sort of. Lasagna (beef/sausage) and stuffed shells (three cheeses, no meat), steamed broccoli, garlic bread, fruit plate and then my homemade cheesecake for dessert. Lots of leftovers - Yum!

Here's my girls sharing a moment in the kitchen....Laurie was sitting on the counter, her favorite spot!
















And here's Mr. Billy joining them.















And here's The Party Animal herself - Sadie! - and Mr. B. (sporting the haircut I just gave him - I'm getting better at that! Now if I could just figure out how to keep Sadie's eyes from "whiting out" in the pix......)
















Back to work for me....I'm trying to get all caught up on my work so I can quilt for FOUR OR FIVE HOURS tomorrow. Bliss!

(No, I'm not making the one below. I just think its pretty!)




No comments: