I took the frame down partially (the railings) which left me the large table to manipulate the quilt around on - and I used my Janome 1600 PBX to put a design on the outer border of Laurie's quilt.
I'm such a newbie at all of this, but I'm having so much fun! (click on pix to enlarge and please overlook some knots and threads which need to be trimmed!)
My first row looks like a party of
I also need to go work out with a personal trainer! This takes a surprising amount of upper arm strength and I definitely am in need of more of that. I did one side of the quilt, and will try again tomorrow. With any luck at all, by the time it gets nice and chilly here, I'll have the four sides done and have the quilt bound and ready to give Laurie!!