Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Update from Rome....

We heard from our world traveler this morning. Laurie called at the end of her day of hiking around Rome and surrounding areas, which was also the beginning of our day....She was so excited to tell us she had seen the coliseum, the Parthenon, the Sistine Chapel and other beautiful areas of the Vatican......

Evidently traveling agrees with her.....as I hung up downstairs, I could hear her telling her sister upstairs that she wanted to go with her and tour England and Scotland next year....

Karen would certainly be interested in that! She has long dreamed of seeing Dunvegan, the castle of our MacLeod Clan.









http://www.dunvegancastle.com/

Me? I'd love to see Dunvegan.....but I'd be happy to have a weekend in the mountains! Or at the beach! I think they get the "wanderlust" from their grandparents on both sides!

No comments: