Thursday, May 18, 2006

She's lucky she's so cute



This is Sadi. My daughter Laurie's puppy.......she has had her for probably about six months now. In fact, she's been around long enough to be spayed and become a "dog" in my mind. But we still call her "the baby" because:
1. She is tinier than the other three dogs....
2. She is puppy-like in what she choses to play with....
3. She has absolutely boundless energy (to the chagrin of her favorite target, a huge yellow lab mix named Max).

But she's cute.....

So when she takes advantage of the open shower door, and snags the "scrubbie" and absconds with it, and turns it into this:


I don't get out the torture device from when she was spayed.....and turn her into this:


I do, however, call her names.....such as Laurie's favorite nickname for her when she chews up Laurie's clothes, make up, ipod case, etc......that being....."butthead"!

But she does have that cute factor just nailed! (And I'm really NOT a dog person. Ask anyone about that....)

Back to work for me.....after I pick up the purple scraps.......

No comments: