Saturday, February 27, 2010

February BOMs Done

I had no idea it had been this long since I blogged here. Sheesh.


Anyway, a little bit of sewing has been going on. Here are my BOM February blocks from the ongoing Saturday Sampler at Orange Quilt Bee:

















And here is my block from our Sampler group.....

















Hey, Jenny, Karene, Jacque and Ellen? If you send me a picture of your block for February - I will make a slideshow and post it here so we can see each other's blocks!

Tomorrow I hope to zip over to M&L's for some fabrics for a few Take Five's I want to cut out for our Crisis Center Quilt project.... And I hope to work on my May "Home Is Where the Heart Is" wallhanging. And my embroidery for my "Do What You Love"...... and, and..... Sew many projects, Sew little time! :)

4 comments:

Yvette said...

Very drool worthy! You know how hard it is for me to pass up doing these projects. Your sewing is right on, very precise!!!!

I look forward to seeing what the gang did. Will check back for that slide show.

Karene said...

Whoa Hoa!!! We are moving right along. Love all of the BOM blocks you made. Way to go!

Jacque said...

I'll try to get to work - be more like my big sis! I haven't STARTED my sampler block for this month!! Tsk, tsk....yours are beautiful; Yvette is right, they look so precise! Love ya!

Yvette said...

:( Where is the slide show of all the blocks. I need eye candy.