Saturday, September 22, 2007

RoadTrip 2007 pix

Well, its all over.....and I've been back to the grindstone, for a week already!! Time flies when you're not having fun, sometimes! (working!) But it sure flew by in Cody....

I've posted a few pix from the road trip here....

http://flickr.com/photos/12552584@N00/sets/72157602115723324/

And I've posted a series of pictures from the Yellowstone Quilt Fest 2007, here.....

http://flickr.com/photos/12552584@N00/sets/72157602116248756/

I have not done this before and I have no earthly idea if you will actually be able to view them. I put explanatory comments on the first set. The second set just serves to make you drool.

I'm still trying to scrape the last few reports off my laptop (from running the Biz from Cody), and archive them properly, remove a foot of doghair from my floors, and basically get back in the swing of things. I've been kind of down this week, for many reasons.....so, my goal is to organize my office and hit the ground running next week. I don't have time to be down! Too many quilting projects on the horizon! That always cheers me up!

2 comments:

Yvette said...

Sorry you were feeling down this week. Could it be from leaving paradise and coming back to the concrete jungle? That would bring me down!

I just checked my lotto ticket to see if I could afford to move to Wyoming. Not this week, I only won another chance. LOL!

Quilt show pics made me drool. I want to step up my projects and start making quilts like those.

Karene said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! Some of those quilts are absolutely beyond gorgeous !!! I'm not only drooling over some of them, I need to know whose they are and where they live cos they are gonna disappear....ha,ha,ha !! Wow, to be that good at quilting....if only time would allow....so humbling.
Love ya, Karene