Sunday, April 21, 2013

Happy Birthday to Us!

I haven't posted in forEver, but I will be resuming it as soon as possible.  I miss keeping a record of what I am working on, family events, etc....

But if you happen by here today, please visit my sister's blog and wish her a  Happy Birthday!  That's right, it is the birthday of Snoodles, of  Lilypadquilting (with the adorable Padsworth and Dragondrop, and all the fun giveaways, reviews and let's not forget the duck adventures!!).  And it's my birthday too.  She's the best birthday present I got, the year I turned three!!  

Yes, we share a birthday, but we are not twins.  How special is that?!  For many years, we shared a cake and blew out candles together.  It's been a long time since we were together to do that, but we will do it again someday!!








Love you, Sister!!  Happy Birthday to us!

Joy Denise

11 comments:

Gene Black said...

Happy Birthday, your sister sent me over here!

charlotte said...

Happy birthday from me and your sister!

OhioLori said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!! Special Hugs...and lots of Blessings!! :)

Yvette said...

Happy Birthday my friend! I hope you had a wonderful day.

Snoodles said...

Haha! As Gene said in his comment for me, you ratted me out! LOL Heehee, I can't wait to share a party with you again, sister! I love you with all my heart! (^.^)

Jackie said...

Happy Birthday, Jacque sent me over too=)

Mhairi said...

Happy Birthday, your sister sent me over and as she writes one of my favourite blogs I thought I would do as she says!!
Hope you have a fantastic day

Needled Mom said...

I hope you both had a happy birthday.

Lynette said...

Hehe :) I came from your sister's blog to wish you a happy birthday - so now I'll go back to wish it to her!! How fun for you guys to share it without being twins!

Melissa said...

Happy birthday! Your sister sent me over :)

Gill said...

Happy Birthday! from me and your sis!