Monday, February 13, 2012

Feeble mind....

Two posts in one day....

Can't remember if I've posted these, but I finally (after a year of having one hanger holding nothing at all!) have three months of "Home Is Where the Heart Is" blocks displayed....

Here is one of the ones I just completed (February).


And here are the three over my sofa.....


I am loving these.... but I need to get going on the next three!  Six or seven weeks until I need to put the next quarter's blocks up - April, May and June!  One of my goals is to have these blocks completed and check this off my UFO list for 2012. 

Sew many projects, sew little time!

3 comments:

Yvette said...

They look fantastic!

Snoodles said...

Those are adorable! I love how it looks to have three hanging together!

Daron said...

I saw that you were a follower on my blog, ShapingBodyMindAndSpirit.blogspot.com. So, I jumped the link on your profile to see who you were and what you liked.

You have some beautiful quilts on your site. It reminds me of some that my Grandmother made. There's not many people who can do this art form anymore. I'm glad to see that someone is keeping the skill alive.