Monday, August 22, 2011

Farmer's Wife and Civil War BOW

I've been playing the catch up game....

Here are some Farmer's Wife blocks...




































































































And here are some Civil War Block of the Week (http://civilwarquilts.blogspot.com/) blocks.
























































































I swear, I could stay in my sewing room for weeks. Just send in meals and I promise to shower daily. Please? Sigh.....


5 comments:

Kathinca said...

doing a really good job playing ketchupgame. You're blocks are very pretty!

Miss Hillbilly said...

i could do that too...I would lose so much weight if I could have more time to sew! I keep telling my husband that but I guess he doesn't want a skinny wife.

Yvette said...

Look at you! They are all beautiful!! Yay for sewing room time.

Deb said...

Oh, your blocks all look great! Glad that you had some productive sewing time!!

Snoodles said...

Those are gorgeous! You do such nice, precise points and corners! I love seeing your blocks!